The heart of Crossroads Crisis Center is the safe, confidential and emergency shelter serving Allen and Hardin Counties. Victims of domestic violence, sexual assault, stalking and dating violence. Both male and female children up to the age of 18 may reside in the shelter with their parent. Clients may reside in the shelter for an initial 30 day period, which may be extended based on specific criteria. Each client will work with the Residential Service Coordinator to establish their individualized case plan including goals, objectives and safety plans.
Crossroads Crisis Shelter:
- Staffed 24 hours 7 days per week.
- Security is maintained 24 hours 7 days per week
- Non-smoking facility
- Close to public transportation routes
- Provides comfortable living areas
- Food and well-supplied kitchen area
- Laundry facilities
- Secure yard and play area
- Playroom for the children
- No cost
For further information, please contact the Residential Service Coordinator at
419-228-4357 or 877-228-4357